Christian Residential Program Mentor
Are you searching for a fulfilling career where you are a positive influence in someone’s life? Do you hear God’s call on your life to make a difference with the youth of today? Find all of this and more at the Paul Anderson Youth Home!
The Paul Anderson Youth Home in Vidalia, Ga., is a Christ-centered, fully licensed and accredited home offering a second chance to young men since 1961.
We’re looking for Christian leaders to serve as Mentors as we transform the lives of troubled teens ages 16-21. Our work environment is very family-oriented and based on Christian principles. When you join us, you become one of the family!
Founded by Olympian Paul Anderson in 1961, we have spent over 60 years helping young men and their families as they work through their issues and challenges, preparing them for a healthy, happy, and productive life. Our home is a beautiful, spiritual place that truly helps people.
These are the qualities we’re looking for in a Mentor/Life Skills Coach:
- Mature in Christian faith and willingness to lead youth in spiritual development.
- Emotionally mature and willing to deal with the challenges of working with sometimes emotionally immature youth.
- Loves outdoors.
- Motivated and disciplined and willing to help develop those character traits in youth.
- Physically fit and knowledgeable regarding sports and exercise and willing to lead in daily physical training and team sports.
- Possessing a strong physical work ethic and a willingness to participate as needed to coach youth in developing that same ethic.
- Current valid driver’s license required.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
Education requirements: High school or equivalent (preferred)
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance